Friday, July 29, 2011

When you look into mirror what do you see or Stop carrying yesterday's bullshit in your pockets

What’s good my blog FAM, a couple of yall been hitting me up asking where the new post at, I just want to say I really appreciate yall following me and not letting me slack off at this. I been light weight out of commission because bootsy ass AT&T playing games with my internet service, talking about the fiber optics in my area doesn’t support the speed I am requesting. HUH? Well why in the fuck did you tell me that high speed damn internet is available in my area? Corporate sons of bitches. Another thing that’s been up is my mutha fuckin rent, talkin bout they gonna have to raise my shit and the end of December, WTF! So you know I’m looking to move somewhere else, so if any of yall know of any places to live in North Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville area let ya boy know. Hit me at brandenblunt.blogspot@gmail.com , this is a new email address for me, if you hit me I will greatly appreciate it, I will respond and or post a story if you send me one. So I am listening to Tijuana Jackson you can also follow him on twitter @tijuanajackson, I listening to his talk show. At first I’m thinking he just gonna be telling hella jokes but the more I listen the more I started to hear REAL life coaching technique and hear a real fuckin message. The last one I saw he was sayin that “yesterday’s answers can’t solve today’s problems”. The more I thought about it the more it made sense, a lot of us are walking around holding on to the thought process of our last relationship in our new relationship fuckin up something that good because we can let go of what the last did to us. He also said that we subconsciously surround ourselves with who we think we are, for example Coach TJ said he surrounded himself with a bunch a dumb ass people because he felt he was stupid, he also said that he wouldn’t date black women because they reminded him of his mother who he felt betrayed him.  The next day I get a phone call from my home girl, she crying because the dude she with slap fire from her ass, she asking me why she always get with men that hit her( the last two men she was involved with put hands on her they are as follows 1)ghetto ass mutha fucka that would get drunk and give her a drunken punch 2)rich ass white boy that would black her eye and buy her jewelry) so I says to her because I’m a TRUE friend if you get a one man that hits you damn what the fuck, if you get two hmmm this is familiar three guys hitting you, either you in co-ed karate or you making some fucked up ass choices. Needless to say that she didn’t receive that well and called me an ass hole and an insensitive mutha fucka. To my friend if you are reading this Fuck you that’s why you don’t have hair on the left side your head, yea I realize that may have been petty to say but the heffa hurt my feelings. Anyways I tried to explain to her that if you want someone to tell you it’s gonna be ok and say it’s that dude fault call someone else, now I’m not sayin that him slapping you is ok, what I am saying is that he are subconsciously attracting and staying with these low life’s because of your self esteem and because that’s what you feel you deserve. How many of us are in a cycle of continuous bullshit because we have failed to let past shit go or failed to learn the lesson at hand? Now things come up but if you are in your 30’s having the same issues you were having when you were 18 im sorry you are either dumb as FUCK or need to revaluate what’s going on. Now are these instant fixes? NO! I myself have some issue lol, and I’m studying to become a life coach realizing this I have a life coach. No some people out there may say in your bitchassitness voice (this voice is not gender specific it describes a winey, nagging, negative person. I could have just said that but bitchassitness is more fun!) so they may say “ I know what I need to do I don’t need a life coach” well if that were true wouldn’t wake up in the middle of the night crying because your life is fucked or dogging someone of the opposite sex because it raises your self-esteem( Men and Women can both dog the opposite sex FYI). I guess the morale of my post today is to bury that past shit, let it go so you can begin to really live and not just survive, the reason why you don’t succeed is because you don’t think you deserve to be successful.  
Oh thanks for the inspiration TJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment