Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finger licking good!!! or What you wont lick she will!!!

Hey guys I have a story for you... For some reason I never thought of people reading my blogs, this week I had a reality check around it. I was going through my day to day and some one comes up to me and says should I just pop it in his mouth or what? I was taking off guard by what the young lady was saying so I replied with “What are you talking about?” she said you know what you said on your blog “Keeping your man fed”. I started laughing and said I suppose it depends on yall relationship, then I started to have fun with it and added “So your pussy doesn’t taste good by its self?” She quickly replied “Oh yes it does, its delicious!” smiling a bit and I asked “So you’ve tasted your own pussy? How did you manage that?” She hit me with an unexpected question. “Women don’t lick your fingers clean after you finger them?” I told her “No they haven’t, maybe I’m not messing around with the right freaks.” She replied smiling a bit “I guess you better find the right one” She slid me a jolly rancher and walked away. In the words of my big cuzo @londonland “OH LIL BABY”. The whole ordeal I admit caught me off guard a bit but also got me to thinking that I may want to get my readers opinions about certain things and possibly start doing interviews. Last week I was chillin with sister and she told me she read my blog and that she was hanging with some of her friends having a discussing about what made some of them start dating women when the topic of my blog came up. Now you guys know I was HELLA intrigued. (For those of you not from the bay area Hella mean very or really, in this sentence it can be viewed as I was really intrigued.) My sister said a lot of the women were saying that they weren’t getting their pussy licked and if a guy did go down, they half ass ate their dinner. To my fellas I recommend that if you don’t go deep sea diving you had better step yo game up cause there are some women that will get their grub on. AND if your lil baby is willing to suck her own juice off you fingers then you had better eat it like shrimp fried rice!!!

1 comment: